Shop Columbus Ohio’s Best Homemade Goods
Not Your Mama’s Craft Market is a one-of-a-kind Columbus, OH craft market. Organized by two long-time makers, NYMCM is 100% local and 100% handmade.
Each and every maker from the central Ohio community is thoughtfully handpicked for quality, authenticity, and style. Our venues are selected not only to uniquely showcase our makers but also to inspire them and our thousands of shoppers. That passion for the community has made us one of the top 10 events in Columbus for the past several years.
Do you have questions about our markets? Contact us now! Otherwise, keep reading for more information.
Partners & Sponsors
Not Your Mama’s Craft Market is always open to partnering with like-minded artists, makers and businesses. Sponsorship opportunities are available as well. Have an idea or question? Reach out to us today!
Not Your Mama’s Craft Market 2022 Market Schedule
November 20, 2022
The Nov. 20th Market is brand new and is the first of our 2022 Holiday Market lineup! Join us at The Exchange in Dublin’s Bridge Park. In addition to our market, you’ll find lots of restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment such as North Market – Dublin, Pins, 16 Bit, VASO rooftop bar and more!
November 27, 2022
The November 27th market will be back at BrewDog in their 6,000 sq ft craft beer museum. Again, you can expect quite the variety of handmade goods, perfect for your holiday shopping needs! Enjoy our community feel while also partaking in BrewDog’s extensive drink and food menu.
December 4, 2022
The Dec. 4th NYMCM Village Lights Market returns to German Village. Join us as we pack the Schiller Community Recreation Center with 100+ vendors inside two gymnasiums. We will also feature food trucks and boutique trucks to enjoy while you shop for your holiday gift-giving needs!
December 11, 2022
The Dec. 11th Market will be held back at BrewDog’s Canal Winchester location. A family-friendly favorite, this years’ market will yet again take place during BrewDog’s famous Santa Brunch! Last year this event included Santa, live music and LIVE Reindeer. We can’t wait to see what they have in store for all of us this year!
What can you tell me about Not Your Mama's Craft Market 2022 markets?
At all NYMCM markets, you will find a thoughtfully curated host of Makers offering finely crafted items perfect for all your shopping needs.
Does NYMCM charge a fee for admission to their markets?
Admission is FREE to all NYMCM Holiday Markets!
How can I find out about future NYMCM markets?
Sign up for our newsletter so you never miss another great NYMCM event! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram as well!
What criteria and qualifications do you look for in your makers?
Our market is juried by select members of our staff and other individuals in the local makers scene, whose opinions and tastes we value and trust. Together we review the pool of applications handpick the artists and makers that are the best fit for NYMCM. We thoughtfully and carefully choose applicants based on a number of criteria, listed below. You can also check out our Instagram page to see what makers we have chosen in the past.
- Your work is designed and made by hand. Please provide information in your application if your products aren’t entirely made by you or by hand.
- Your work overall is cohesive and consistent, and you provide clear examples for us to view.
- Your work is unique. If you are a returning vendor, we want to see how your work has progressed since last participating. We always want to offer our customers fresh ideas and items.
- The average price of your items typically ranges between $1-150 and reflect a good value/price ratio. Typically, you know what your work is worth!
- Your website and/or social media pages provide clean and clear photos that are cohesive with the quality of NYMCM and can be easily shared for media purposes.
- You demonstrate that you are good at following directions and reading provided information.
- If you are a pre-packaged edibles vendor, you offer unique packaging and flavors and have a well-designed booth. We expect artisanal food vendors to live up to the same level of integrity and quality with their products and displays as our other handmade participants.
Will there be food at your markets?
Because our markets are held at various locations, some being food and drink establishments, dining options vary from location to location.
Are NYMCM Markets stroller friendly and handicap accessible?
Yes! NYMCM Markets are held only at reputable venues that conform to all fire and safety regulations. You will always find helpful volunteers at NYMCM markets in the event you need assistance.
Do you have a question that isn’t answered above? Reach out and we’ll do our best to answer it!