Attention Campers! We’re thrilled to announce that Not Your Mama’s Craft Market will be hosting 3 NEW Craft Markets, May – October!
Our first event of the season will be a Mother’s Day celebration at BrewDog in Canal Winchester. Save the date for this outdoor market on May 9th from 11am – 3pm. Is there a better way to celebrate the fur mom or human mom in your life than a day at BrewDog?!?!? We think not! Make dreams come true with world renowned craft beer, an epic handmade shopping spree and a delicious lunch all in one safe location. Heck, you can even bring the dog! If the weather is bad, don’t worry, our Makers will be set up inside BrewDogs 6,000 sq ft craft beer museum.
Our second event will be held on August 28th from 3pm to 8pm at Via Vecchia Winery. This huge Winery event space, just 2 miles south of German Village, is the perfect location for a fun filled indoor/outdoor market. Via Vecchia will be serving up their award-winning wine and cocktails at the large inside bar. The front of this venue is lined with huge garage bays that open up to the great outdoors! There is a stunning patio space that will boast amazing vendors, food trucks and an additional bar. Can you just imagine how great it will be to be out on a warm summer night?!?!
Our last outdoor event will be back at BrewDog in Canal Winchester on October 3rd from 11am-3pm. Like our first market, this event will be held outdoors during the last few weeks of warm weather. The market will be moved indoors if it rains. Have some lunch, do some handmade shopping, grab a beer, shop more, then stay for dinner – don’t forget to bring the fur babies. We’d say that’s a pretty great day!
Covid precautions will be taken at all of our events including but not limited to masks, safe spacing, sanitizing stations and more.
Applications for all three markets are live on our website now! Here are a few details interested Makers should take notice of:
- We’ve lowered our Application Fees to $10 per market and slashed vendor space fees as well. We want to help any way we can to get you back to selling. These fees will continue to be nonrefundable.
- Applications close at different times. Our May 9th Market application has a very quick turnaround! Don’t delay in applying.
- All vendor space sizes will be 10’x10’ for our Brewdog Markets and will require a canopy. If the market is moved indoors due to rain, accommodations only allow for a 6ft vendor space for each Maker.
- If the Market at Via Vecchia would have to be canceled due to inclement weather, Makers will receive a credit to use for future NYMCMs.
We are still finalizing details for our 2021 Holiday Markets and will share details as soon as we can. Until then please save these dates and cross your fingers:
- Nov. 14th at BrewDog, Canal Winchester
- Nov. 20th at the GreeK Orthodox Cathedral, Short North
- December 5th at Schiller Park Rec. Center, German Village
We are hopeful to open applications for our holiday markets this Summer.
We are very hopeful for our indoor Holiday Markets! Applications and more details for our holiday events will be coming in the summer!